Pro-Tech Heavy Duty VDE Water Pump Pliers are manufactured from chrome vanadium steel and undergo stringent high voltage tests in accordance to EN 60900 and can safely be used when working on live electrical wires at voltages of up to 1000 volts AC. These adjustable pliers are designed for gripping pipes, nuts and bolts. The sliding pivot allows a wide range of jaw opening adjustments.
- Produce in accordance with IE DIN EN-60900 Standard.
- Capable to with stand upto 1000AC / 1500V DC.
- Resistance of high voltage and temperature as low as -40˚C.
- Drop Forged Alloy Steel.
- Durable fiberglass TPR Handle.
- Enlarged grip surface provides more handling comfort.
- Designed to be safe to be used when working on live electrical wires
- Jaw opening up to 60 mm